Sponsors & Exhibitors
We are delighted to provide you with details of the 18th European Congress of Endocrinology which will take place in Munich, Germany.
ECE 2016 is set to attract over 2500 participants from all areas of endocrinology and over 90 countries, including clinicians, nurses, basic researchers, fellowsand trainees – all experts and key opinion leaders in the field of endocrinology.
The ECE 2016 Programme Organising Committee will meet in July 2015 to develop the scientific programme for 2016. The committee will endeavor to build on the 2015 programme, whilst ensuring significant opportunities for delegate exposure amongst our sponsors and exhibitors.
This will continue through:
- Satellite symposia sessions remain at the height of the programme
- Catering breaks remain within the exhibition hall
- Posters at the heart of the congress
We understand that supporting ECE is a strategically important decision for your company and we have outlined the objectives of ECE to help you reach the decision to join the most important annual endocrinology gathering in Europe:
To provide an annual forum for updates in the latest advances in endocrine research and clinical care presented by the thought leaders in the field.
• To promote for the public benefit research, education and clinical practice in endocrinology.
• To promote research, education and clinical practice in endocrinology for the public benefit. We look forward to working with you to ensure that your participation offers a significant return on your investment. Your contribution is invaluable and we have many options available for sponsors and exhibitors. If your organisation has an interest in endocrinology or a related area, you should join us for what promises to be a very exciting global congress of endocrinology. We look forward to welcoming you to Munich for ECE 2016.
Why should you attend ECE 2016?
Communicating directly with health professionals is getting harder, with pharmaceutical regulations restricting communication's activity. The number of appointments, the amount of literature you can send and the number of phone calls you can make to your customers are all limited. Taking an exhibition booth at ECE 2016 will give you access to more than 2500 professionals in the field of endocrinology. Face-to-face interaction is unmatched and at ECE 2016 you can deliver your key messages to an influential audience including key opinion leaders.
The benefits of supporting ECE 2016 include:
• Unrivalled access to over 2500 healthcare professionals
• Delivering key messages to a highly influential audience
• Brand alignment with key disease, therapeutic area or speciality
• Specific catering breaksheld in the exhibition area for dedicated time with delegates
• Position yourself as an industryleader in endocrinology
• Benefit from congress publicity through local and international media
For further information on sponsorship opportunities, satellite symposium or exhibition space, please contact Mandy Helm; Tel: +44 (0)1454 642268 or email: email@example.com